We are an international organization of radical creative minds, working at the intersection of art, culture and communication with headquarters in berlin and seoul. Join our berlin HQ team, where you could be working with us at our new location PLATOON KUNSTHALLE BERLIN.
Your responsibilities are:
- assist in developing and implementing the F&B program
- manage the Bar, staff, shifts and workflows
- order new stock and be responsible for deliveries
- help connect the community members and guests
- represent and influence the atmosphere of the place
Qualifications and experience:
- experience with F&B management
- excellent communication skills in english and german.
- never lazy when it comes to helping others
- project management skills and systematic work approach
- relevant education or other proof of knowledge
- being a good person
candidates must come from an EU country or have a valid work permit
the position is to be filled in May with the option of a long-term employment.
please send all applications with portfolio or weblinks to email@example.com