BERLIN · PLATOON cultural development isn't exactly a one trick pony. part cultural space, part communication consultancy, part creative network is probably the easiest way to describe us.
PLATOON has offices in Berlin (Germany) and Seoul (South Korea) and a global network of over 6000 creative members. therefore, most of the things we do are collaborations of some sort. quite a few of them are international.
we are currently offering an internship for a junior art director for our communication department. you'll be working with a small team of international creatives and event planners. we promise you hands-on experience across the entire spectrum of cultural and branded communication.
· work for major international clients
- create: ads, websites, promotion material, logos, event concepts...
· Maintain our own online presence
- PLATOON website and the PLATOON KUNSTHALLE Berlin website
- Work on a number of challenging projects, mobile applications, social media, guerilla marketing...
· proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Dreamweaver, After Effects or FinalCut are a plus.
· keen eye for detail and accuracy with both visual and text based materials.
· strong knowledge of fundamental design principles - layout, typography, concepts etc.
· ability to prioritize and manage work effectively.
· excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
· HTML/CSS skills: not a must but you should understand w.design.
the position is based in our office in Berlin and lasts 6 months. if you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV and examples of your work/website address and direct all to email@example.com.