BERLIN · PLATOON BERLIN is offering an internship in project management. we are an international organization of radical creative minds, working at the intersection of art, culture and communication with headquarters in Berlin and Seoul. join our Berlin HQ team, where you could be working with us on projects & events at PLATOON KUNSTHALLE Berlin.
your responsibilities are:
· assisting the agency project manager with campaigns and creative projects
· co-ordinating internal and external team members
· managing time and budgets
· inclusion and involvement in creative decisions
qualifications and experience:
· qualification or previous agency experience in project management
· excellent skills in written and spoken German & English
· very strong time-management and communication skills
· needless to say: good office software skills (spreadsheet, slides)
· never lazy when it comes to helping others
· being a good person
candidates must come from an EU country or have a valid work permit.
the position is to be filled in june for the duration of 6 months, with an opportunity for longer-term employment. please send all applications with a CV and a coverletter to email@example.com.