PLATOON has offices in Berlin (Germany) and Seoul (South Korea) and a global network of over 5800 creative members. Therefore, most of the things we do are collaborations of some sort. Quite a few of them are international.
We are currently offering an internship for a Junior Art Director for our communication department. As our intern, we promise you hands-on experience across the entire spectrum of brand communication.
You'll be working in a small team of international creatives, and you will work directly with our award winning Creative Director.
• Work for major international clients
- Create: ads, websites, promotion material, logos, event concepts...
• Maintain our own online presence
- PLATOON website and the PLATOON KUNSTHALLE website
- Work on a number of challenging projects, mobile applications, social media...
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Dreamweaver, After Effects are a plus.
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy with both visual and text based materials.
• Strong knowledge of fundamental design principles - layout, typography, concepts etc.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work effectively.
• Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
• HTML/CSS skills: not a must but you should understand w.design.
The position is based in our office in Berlin. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV and examples of your work/website address and direct all to email@example.com