- the basic recipe
- recipe variations of the Starch Plastic production process
- how to make sheet material
- how to use forms effectively to produce lampshades and bowls
- flaws and existing challenges associated with the material
- discuss potential product opportunities
At the event we will also give you the opportunity to produce your own lampshade using our batch process.
Workshop lasts 2 hours, from 19.00 - 21.00, Thursday 14th October
If you would like to make your own lampshade, please bring an old woolen sweater you don't mind sacrificing.
Price for Citizens (members): Free (please sign up before the evening to ensure a prompt start)
Price for Guests (non-members): 15 Euro