therefore the challenge for this new edition of the Makerlab is “How to involve the public to multiply the effect of those actions that we -disrupters- want to implement?”.
during a two-weeks-residency (1st to 15th April @ Superground, via Bussola) we co-work with creatives to develop an interactive public intervention for the Public Design Festival (17th to 21st April @ Cascina Cuccagna, via Muratori).
everyday we will set a task that will be accomplished by the local team and invite contributions of MakerLab-supporters based elsewhere. at night we open the doors for fellow makers, friends and visitors to come and share food, projects, utopias with us.
how to get involved
the MakerLab is open for people to involve in different ways according to what you want to do
- be part of the team and contribute to the whole process
- co-work at the Superground. you can use our temporary co-working space at the superground to work on your own projects
- submit insights. everyday we will post the task for the next day, everybody is invited to take part by sending us their contribution via facebook, blog, twitter, flickr...
- propose a workshop for the public intervention
- or come to the Superground and share dinner with us (from the 2nd to the 15th of april 2012)